SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME - PROJECT TRAIN TEN THOUSAND ARTISANS (PTTA)
Technical Skills Training:
- Electrical Works
The uniqueness of the Foundation is that at the end of each training session, we ensure that a number of trainees are connected to job opportunities in the industry
Soft Skills Training:
- Health Safety & Environment
- Entrepreneurship and Leadership
- Communication Skills
- Project Management
- Team work
- Gender Diversity & Inclusion
- Work-Life Balance
- Self Defence (Women Only)
Youth Entrepreneurship Project
Through this platform, the Foundation continually achieves its goal of building construc-preneurs (entrepreneurs in construction). This will enable more young people enhance their ability to:
- Develop ideas and innovate for the construction industry.
- Establish businesses that can operate along the Construction Industry’s supply chain
Through the “IF Females in Construction Mentoring Programme”, the Foundation networks experienced female professionals in the construction industry to young females (newbies and experienced) for the purpose of providing mentorship opportunities.
It is believed that the mentoring programme will attract and retain more females in the industry due to increased access to female role models.
The programme is aimed at:
- Providing practical advice to females embarking on careers in the construction industry.
- Creating opportunities for young people to intern in selected construction companies.
Training Women For The Construction Industry - PINK Construction Initiative
IF will address the under-representation of women in the construction industry by training women to venture into and develop careers in the construction industry.
The programme focuses on:
- Organising seminars for young women, to raise awareness on the opportunities for women in the construction industry.
- Organising training workshops for young women in entry level skills.
- Organizing mentorship events with women in leadership positions.